SUPERVOOC 80W Super Quick Car Charger
- Charging is a race against time. Dual-port simultaneous charging.
- 80W Super Quick Charging* 1A1C Dual-Port Design Multi-Compatible Peace-of-Mind Charging Ring Light
- *The SUPERVOOC protocol supports 80W MAX output power for USB-A, and PD protocol supports 30W MAX output power for USB-C
Reasons to Choose the 80W Car Charger
USB-A 80W MAX Quick Charging
Charges Reno8 Pro+ to 50% in about 13 minutes and to 100% in about 35 minutes.
USB-A + USB-C dual-port and no queuing for quick charging
The USB-A port supports 80W MAX, and the USB-C port supports 30W MAX.
Built-in smart chip, with peace-of-mind compatibility
Smart adjustment of current, supporting the charging of a variety of smart terminals.
Compatible with all mainstream car models with no fear of bumps
Bimetallic flexible contact design that is compatible with mainstream cigarette light ports.
USB-A 80W MAX High Speed Charging
The SUPERVOOC protocol supports 80W MAX output power for USB-A and charges Reno8 Pro+ to 100%* in about 35 minutes. PD protocol supports 30W MAX output power for USB-C. It is easily compatible with a variety of smart terminals, allowing you to charge quickly wherever you are.
Charges Reno8 Pro+ to 50% in about 13 minutes.
Charges Reno8 Pro+ to 100% in about 35 minutes.
The built-in smart processing chip intelligently adjusts the current to charge a variety of smart terminals such as mobile phones, laptops* and tablets that support the SUPERVOOC/VOOC, PD, QC and other protocols. Say goodbye to power anxiety and travel smoothly wherever you go on business trips.
*The laptop needs to support 15V/2A charging under PD charging protocol, and we recommend charging while the laptop is shut down.
No selection of models, no fear of bumps or darkness.
The bimetallic flexible contact design is compatible with the cigarette light ports of all mainstream car models on the market, providing stable charging even on bumpy roads. No fear of darkness, with a ring light design that makes it easy to locate interface even while driving at night.
The input and output ports are equipped with an over-temperature shutdown mechanism that constantly monitors temperature conditions. It can work stably under 0℃ to 40℃ ambient temperature, accompanying you through all four seasons with no fear of cold or heat.
Quality craftsmanship, protecting your safety.
Cigarette light port connector durability 3,000 times.
Load capacity up to 80Kg.
Output connector durability 5,000 times.
Short-circuit protection, over-current protection, over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, static protection.
- The car charger's shell is made from injection molded polycarbonate. Due to the limited hardness of polycarbonate, the collision of the high-gloss areas with some hard or friction can easily lead to surface scratches. Surface scratches will also be more obvious owing to its black body. However, surface scratches don't affect the function of the product, and we recommend not placing it together with other hard or sharp objects such as keys.
- Laptop charging utilizes the PD protocol, while the USB-A interface doesn't support PD protocol, so you cannot charge your laptop through the USB-A interface.
- The quick charging function of this product is only applicable to mobile phones with quick charging function that support the SUPERVOOC protocol, and a compatible data cable that supports this protocol is required.
- The main role of the ring light is to locate the car charger port while driving at night, so its brightness may be less discernible under adequate light conditions.
- The ring light comprises 6 LED lights. Due to the limited number of LED lights and their location, it is normal if the light is relatively dim.
- Don't disassemble, drop, knock or pierce the SUPERVOOC 80W Super Quick Car Charger. Do not disassemble it by yourself. Do not expose the SUPERVOOC 80W Super Quick Car Charger to fire, water, or high/low temperatures environments beyond the recommended operating temperatures.
- This device is not a toy and should be kept away from children.
- Due to the large power required for quick charging, the negative terminal portion may be relatively hot while charging, so please do not touch it,
- Product images are for reference only. The appearance of the product's surface may differ under different lighting conditions and other reasons. Some product specifications and descriptions may change due to supplier changes or other reasons. Please refer to the actual product.
- The above descriptions and designs are from our design's technical parameters, as well as laboratory and supplier test data. Actual usage may vary slightly due to differences in the test software version, specific test environment and specific software versions.