OPPO A78 5G
GIFT-WITH-PURCHASE OPPO ENCO X2 PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at www.OPPOstore.co.uk/claims form part of the Terms and Conditions.
1. The Promoter is Unumplus Limited, 7, Albert Buildings, 49 Queen Victoria Street, London, United Kingdom, EC4N 4SA (the “Promoter”).
2. The Purchase Period will commence at 00:01 (UK) on 5th October 2023 and will close at 23:59 (UK) on the 1st November 2023 (‘Purchase Period’).
Purchase and a valid email address are necessary.
This Promotion is subject to the standard sale Terms and Conditions of the participating retailers that cover the deposit and purchase of the Promotional Product.
3.The Claim Form found at www.OPPOstore.co.uk/claims will be open for claims from 00:01 (UK) on 1st November 2023 and will close at 23:59 (UK) on the 29th November 2023 (Claim Period)
4. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be an individual that is a resident (aged 18 or over) in the United Kingdom, Isle of Man or Channel Islands (“Participant”).
5. Employees or agents of the Promoter that are involved in the operation of this Promotion or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
6. Network providers, retailers, distributors, resellers and any person who purchases a Promotional Product (defined below at Condition 6) for resale or otherwise not as the user of the Promotional Product, may not participate in this Promotion and are specifically excluded as a Participant.
7. This Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other OPPO offer or Gift with Purchase promotion.
8. Participants who purchase a new (i.e. not second hand, refurbished. ex-display or damaged box)OPPO A78 5G (“Promotional Products”) from a Participating Retailer as defined in Table 1 below (“Participating Retailer”) in the UK, Isle of Man or Channel Islands (the “Territories”) either online, in-store or via telesales within the Purchase Period, and whom complete their order with the retailer, will be eligible to claim the associated Gift with Purchase as shown in Table 2 below (“Gift with Purchase”) by redemption, subject to full compliance with the Terms and Conditions.
Table 1 – Participating Retailer
Table 2 – Promotional Products and corresponding Gift with Purchase
OPPO A78 5G
OPPO Enco X2
9. Purchases from auction websites (e.g. eBay) or from third party sellers on online retailers’ websites (e.g. Amazon Marketplace) or any other retailer that is not listed above in Table 1, are specifically excluded from this Promotion.
10. Gifts cannot be exchanged for cash or any other product. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a Gift with Purchase item of equal or greater value for the Gift with Purchase item. Where a Gift with Purchase item is offered in a particular colour or choice of colours, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternate colour option if required.
11. To claim, Participants must purchase a Promotional Product during the Purchase Period then visit www.OPPOstore.co.uk/claims and complete the online claim Form (a “Claim”) within thirty (30) days of Purchase, completing the following steps:
- Upload a valid Proof of Purchase (receipt, order confirmation, order confirmation email, delivery note)
- Enter the date of purchase.
- Enter their personal details (name, address, mobile number, email address)
- Enter the IMEI number of the new phone (in the case of dual SIM models, only IMEI No1 should be submitted)
12. Maximum one (1) Claim per eligible product. Maximum four (4) claims per household. Maximum one hundred (100) claims per business customer.
13. Participants will be sent an email to the email address used when making their Claim, immediately after submitting their Claim to confirm that their Claim has been received by the Promoter. If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility, have checked the junk/spam folder of the email inbox, to contact the Promoter’s customer service team using the email address [email protected].co.uk within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted. In the event that a Participant does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not issue the Gift with Purchase.
14. Claim Validation will take up to 21-28 working days approximately. Once the claim has been validated and the Retailer has confirmed that the Promotional Product has not been returned, an email will be sent to the Participant advising that the Claim has been approved and the Gift With Purchase will be dispatched to the address shared in the Claim form within 14 days approximately. (‘Claim Validation.’)
15. If a Claim is deemed to have been submitted incorrectly, the Participant will be notified via email and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) days of submission. If no response is received within seven (7) days of the email, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid, and the Participant will no longer be eligible for the Gift With Purchase.
16. Claims that are incomplete, illegible, or damaged together with Claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions will be deemed invalid.
17. The Promotional Product will be delivered in approximately fourteen (14) days of the Claim being validated and will only be sent to a registered UK, Isle of Man or Channel Islands address provided during the Claim.
18. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
19. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age and other relevant details of a Participant. The Promoter may refuse to award the Gift With Purchase in the event of any Participant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach, or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value that has been awarded.
20. This Promotion may not be combined with any other promotion offered by the Promoter.
Privacy and Data Protection
22. Participants’ data shall not be passed to any third party other than for the purposes of administering this promotion.
23. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control. Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
24. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
25. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or Claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
26. Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
27. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
28. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
29. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.