13. OPPO Find N2 Flip Enhanced Trade-in Promotion - 2nd March to 26 April 2023
- 13.1 This promotion is only applicable to the OPPO Find N2 Flip device.
- 13.2 Customers who trade in with the OPPO Find N2 Flip device during the promotion period will receive an enhanced trade-in value of £100.
- 13.3 The promotion period for enhanced trade-in starts with the launch of Find N2 Flip on 2nd March 2023 and ends on 26th April 2023.
- 13.4 The enhanced trade-in value will be applied to the final trade-in value of the device.
- 13.5 The enhanced trade-in value of £100 is not redeemable for cash or any other form of credit.
- 13.6 All other terms and conditions apply.
1. About Us
- 1.1. The trade-in program is operated by Five Tech registered in England & Wales No. 07267226
- 1.2. Whilst the trade-in service is available on the OPPO E-Shop, the Trade In service is provided by Five Tech , an independent Agent to OPPO. OPPO (and its affiliates and subsidiaries) are not a party in the Trade-In Contract between yourself and Five Tech , thus you shall indemnify OPPO for all liabilities.
2. Personal Information and your responsibility.
- 2.2. It is your responsibility to:
- i. Remove your SIM card and any memory cards before sending your product to us. Both the SIM and Memory card may contain private information and/or allow access to your network airtime. If you fail to remove the SIM or Memory card you agree to release us from all claims, losses and damages relating to the use of the SIM or memory card, before or after receiving your product. Any SIM or Memory cards received by us are non-returnable and shall be disposed of
- ii. Delete and remove all personal files and data. If a Product is received with Data still left on it Five Tech may reject the Product and cancel the contract. Please ensure you remove all data and rest the Product to factory settings before handing or sending it to us
- iii. Switch off ‘Find My device’ or equivalent on your Product if it is an Apple product.
- iv. Where a Product is received by Five Tech which, when the Product is turned on, appears not to have been reset to factory settings and data is immediately obvious from the screen, then you hereby authorise Five Tech Limited shall take reasonable actions to wipe or remove any stored Data from the Product by resetting the Product to factory settings in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommended guidelines and utilizing the reset functions on the Product to do so. Five Tech accepts no responsibility for failure to maintain the integrity or confidentiality of any data beyond its legal requirements and does not warrant or guarantee that resetting the Product to factory settings will permanently delete any Data or personal information. Five Tech will ensure correct measure regarding data cleansing is undertake.
- v. By sending your Product to us, you agree to release us from all claims, losses or damages with respect to the SIM, data or Product. We accept no responsibility in relation to the security, protection, confidentiality or use of such data or the SIM.
- vi. It will not be possible for you to obtain any data or other content from the Product, whether stored on the Product or memory card, once it has been sent in to us.
- vii. You agree that you have the sole responsibility to keep a separate backup copy of any data before sending your Product to us; and that you have taken all reasonable steps to eliminate and delete data that is deemed personal or confidential. Data recovery is not a part of the trade-in service and we and OPPO accept no responsibility or liability for any lost data.
3. About you (the consumer, You)
- 3.1. For the purposes of these Terms, "Consumer" means an individual who is acting for purposes which are outside his or her business, as defined by the European Communities (Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts) Regulations 1995 (as amended). Subject to clause 6, if you are a Consumer, by trading-in Products via our Site you warrant that:
- i. You are at least 18 years old or, if you are under 18 years of age, that you have obtained your parent’s or guardian’s consent to sell your Products to us for the sum indicated via our Site;
- ii. You are the sole owner of the Product or have been authorised by the owner of the Product to make decisions on the Product and to trade it in and there are no liens, encumbrances or security interests in or attached to the Product and that no other party has a legal interest in it;
- iii. The Product is not counterfeit, stolen or fraudulent;
- iv. In using the OPPO Store website and trading-in the Product, you are not infringing any intellectual property right of a third party;
- v. You are resident in Great Britain or Northern Ireland and that you are accessing our Site from that territory; and
- vi. You are legally capable of entering into a binding contract with us;
- vii. You are not an OPPO reseller
- 3.2. If you are a Consumer then these terms and conditions shall not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer.
- 3.3. Excluded customers
- i. Product dealers, stockists, or specialist retailers, resellers or distributors of Products are excluded from the offers on this Site unless a specific exception has been agreed in writing by a director of Five Tech
4. Valuing your Product
- 4.1. You warrant that you will accurately describe the condition of your Products so that we are able to provide an initial quotation before we are in receipt of, and able to, inspect the Product (the "Original Quotation").
- 4.2. For your Product to be in full working order it must satisfy the following criteria:
- i. The Product is unlocked
- ii. The product powers on and functions normally
- iii. The glass screen is in excellent condition with no scratches or blemishes.
- iv. The screen glass fits flush in the housing without moving or clicking when pressed in the corners.
- v. The enclosurer is in good condition.
- vi. All buttons are in good working conditions
- vii. The Product is free from any and all signs of liquid damage/contact
- 4.3. Five Tech does not accept any Apple iPhone that has an Activation Lock via an iCloud account or any other Product that follow a similar procedure.
- 4.4. If you are in any doubt as to the condition of a Product, you are advised to contact us first before sending in your Product.
- 4.5. We accept accessories such as chargers and headsets but these do not increase the value of your Product.
- 4.6. Upon receipt of your Product, we will carry out an Inspection. Any incorrect or inaccurate Product descriptions may result in us re-evaluating our Original Quotation to produce a Revised Quotation.
- 4.7. You must ensure that we are in receipt of the Products within 14 days of the date that we provide the Original Quotation. If we are not in receipt of a Product in such 14 day period, we reserve the right to offer you the lower of the: (i) Quotation; or (ii) current price on the Site on the day the Products arrives with us, subject to the clause 6 and 7 below.
5. Lost, Blocked, Stolen and Fake Products and Pre-Pay Box Breaking
- 5.1. We will make no payments to customers for Products received which are Lost, Blocked, Stolen or Fake.
- 5.2. We reserve the right to inform the relevant authorities if there is any suspicion that there is a deliberate attempt to perpetrate a fraud. We reserve the right to reclaim any money paid to you if it is discovered within three months of the return of that Product that the Product has either been reported as Lost, Blocked or Stolen or the Product is discovered to be a Fake.
- 5.3. Products which are Lost, Blocked, or Stolen will not be returned in accordance with Home Office guidelines. Fake Products will only be returned if we consider (in our sole opinion) that they were remitted in good faith.
- 5.4. We reserve the right to refuse to pay for any Products which we believe are derived from Prepay Box Breaking.
6. Inspection and Revised Quotation
- 6.1. Once your Products have been received by us, we will inspect the Product to check to see if it complies with the description that you provided us.
- 6.2. The Inspection will focus on, amongst other things, the model and condition of the Product. If the model and/or condition are different to your original description, the Original Quotation will be adjusted. Should our Inspection reveal that you have sent us a different model than the one that we provided an Original Quotation for, we will offer an amount for the different model (subject to the condition of the Product).
- 6.3. We will contact you via email or text to confirm the amount we will offer for such Product as adjusted, if necessary, by these Terms (the "Revised Quotation"). You will have 5 working days from the date that we have sent the email or text in which to accept the Revised Quotation provided that we cannot be held responsible for the non-delivery of emails because of spam email or junk filters. If you:
- i. Choose to decline the Revised Quotation within the 5 working day period, you may ask us to return the Products to you. Please allow for up to 10 working days to receive your returned Products. If for any reason we cannot send you back your original Product then we will be obliged to make payment of the sum equal to the Original Quotation; or
- ii. Do not reply within 5 working days of us sending the email or text, we will pay you the Revised Quotation
- iii. You shall Indemnify Five Tech of all liabilities in regard to transit of the Product back to You. Five Tech shall hold no responsibility regarding returned Product which You consider has been damage by Five Tech or its third-party courier service.
- 6.4. Under no circumstances can Products be returned by us to you after the expiry of the five working day period detailed in clause 6.3.
- 6.5. Additional accessories that have been sent in with your Product which have not been requested by us cannot be returned to you.
7. How to contract is formed
- 7.1. Nothing on this site is an offer to purchase any goods or services.
- 7.2. Sending Products to us shall constitute an offer by you to sell such Products to us in return for the Original Quotation ("Your Offer"). However, please note that this does not mean that Your Offer has been accepted.
- 7.3. No Contract will be formed until either:
- i. We accept Your Offer, by paying to you a sum equal to the Original Quotation; or
- ii. You have accepted our Revised Quotation and we make a payment to you of a sum equal to the Revised Quotation, within the time frame set out in clause 8.
- 8.1. We Initiate payments to you via a Partial Refund applied to the purchase of your new OPPO mobile phone within 28 days of purchase, receipt, and inspection.
- 8.2. All quotations and payments include VAT.
9. Electronic Communication
- 9.1. Communication between you and us via the OPPO Store or email uses electronic means. You consent to receive communication from us in an electronic form; and agree to all terms and conditions, notices, disclosures and other communication we provide to you electronically. Which satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were in a writing.
12. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law