Frequently Asked Questions
How do I contact OPPO Claim?
Please email us at [email protected] or call us at 0203 096 0181 - Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), 9:00am to 5:30pm.
For technical support, please visit us at https://support.oppo.com/uk to chat, email, or simply call.
Our fully trained OPPO technical support will be at your service from Monday to Sunday, 9am to 6pm.
How do I participate in this promotion?
Purchase a promotional product from a participating retailer during the promotional period and visit www.OPPOstore.co.uk/claims/ to follow the steps to submit your claim.
How many times can I claim?
You can claim once per promotional product purchased.
My product is not listed as a qualifying product, am I eligible to claim?
Sorry no, only purchases of qualifying products with qualifying retailers are eligible.
Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for full eligibility details. If you are still unsure, contact us at [email protected].
My retailer is not listed on the drop-down, am I eligible to claim?
Only purchases of qualifying products with qualifying retailers are eligible. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for full eligibility details. If you are still unsure, contact us at [email protected] .
What information do I need to submit my claim?
When submitting your claim at www.OPPOstore.co.uk/claims you will need to enter the IMEI of your new OPPO mobile phone that has been purchased, plus the following information:
- Date of purchase
- Full name
- Delivery address
- Email address
- Mobile phone number
Upload a copy of your proof of purchase (receipt, delivery note, copy of the email confirmation)
I have just submitted a claim, what happens next?
You will receive an email confirming your submission. Please check the inbox of the email address you provided during the claim process, and your junk or spam email folders if not received.
Claims can take up to 21-28 working days to verify, during this time we will advise you by email if we have any question or find a problem with the submission.
Once approved, you will receive an email to confirm with information regarding when your Promotional Item will be dispatched. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions. Fulfilment can take up to 14 days.
I have submitted my claim but have not received a confirmation email, what should I do?
Please check the junk or spam email folders as it is possible that the confirmation email may have been stored there.
If you are still unable to find, please email us at [email protected].
I have entered incorrect details during the claim process, what should I do?
If you entered incorrect information at any point during the claim process it is important that you notify the support team straight away. Failure to enter correct details may result in your Promotional Item being delayed, your email notification to not being received, or your claim being rejected.
Please contact the OPPO Promotions teams at: [email protected].
When will I get my Promotional Item?
Claims take up to 21-28 working days to verify. Once approved, fulfilment can take up to 14 days.
How will my Promotional Item be sent?
We use a courier service (DPD) who will notify you by email and text message of their proposed delivery date and time.
For cashback promotion, the claimed value will be submitted via bank transfer in the account you share.
My Promotional Item has not arrived?
If you have not received your Promotional Item within 28 days of receiving your claim approval email, please contact us at [email protected].
Can I choose a different Promotional Item?
No, the promotion only applies to the product specified in relevant Terms and Conditions. No cash or alternative product will be offered as part of this promotion.
Can I select the colour of my Promotional Item?
We are only able to provide one colour option, this will normally be illustrated in the promotional literature.
Can I upgrade my Promotional Item?
No, it is not possible to upgrade, swap or exchange the promotional item.
How do I find my IMEI number?
You can find your IMEI number in the following ways:
- Enter *#06# in the dial pad on your new OPPO mobile phone call screen
- Open SETTINGS> ABOUT DEVICE> STATUS> IMEI
- Your IMEI number is printed on the back of your OPPO mobile phone box
If your mobile phone is dual sim, please only submit IMEI 1 to avoid invalidation issues.
What is a 'Proof of Purchase'?
Your proof of purchase is one of the below: -
- A copy of the till receipt given at the time of purchase or upgrade in-store
- An invoice received with your delivery if purchased or upgraded online
- A despatch note received with your delivery if purchased or upgraded via a business account
All of the above types will show and confirm product purchase. This must be clearly visible on the document/receipt.
How do I upload my ‘Proof of Purchase’?
General requirements when uploading documents:
- Uploaded documents must be saved as a PDF document or in an image format (jpg, gif or png)
- If you received your ‘Proof of Purchase’ digitally, this can be uploaded in its original format
- When scanning or taking a picture, please ensure all the required details are clearly visible. Blurred or unclear documents may invalidate your claim
Where you have a physical copy of your documents, please follow one of the below options to upload:
- If you have a scanner, scan your ‘Proof of Purchase’ and save it to your computer ready to upload. Please save as one of the file types specified above
- If using a mobile phone or tablet, you can either download an App from your App Store to scan your documents, or otherwise take a screenshot or picture
- If necessary, you can transfer the file from your mobile phone to your computer by sending it via email or transfer via USB
My promotional item has a fault, who do I contact?
Please email [email protected] within 28 days of receipt with all details so that we can take appropriate action.