1. 67W SUPERVOOCTM Flash Charge means that the output power of the charger is 67W. The actual output power may vary due to different environments. The SUPERVOOC word mark and logos are trademarks owned by Guangdong OPPO Mobile
Telecommunications Corp., Ltd.
2. Data collected from OPPO Labs. The data provides a comparison between RGBW Sensor and RGGB Sensor. The actual data will differ slightly according to the test software version and the specific testing environment.
3. The thickness and the weight of OPPO Reno10 5G are based on data collected in OPPO labs. The actual size and weight may vary depending on the manufacturing process and measurement methods.
4. The screen supports up to 120Hz refresh rate. The refresh rate may be different under different apps and scenarios. Please refer to the actual use.
5. Screen size is measured diagonally. Reno10 5G’s screen size is 6.7’’ as a full rectangle, and its screen-to-body ratio is 93% (active area). The actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole. Please refer to the actual
6. Data is based on tests performed in OPPO labs. The actual charging time may vary depending on differences in environments or individual devices (such as temperature variations and battery age).
7. The equivalent battery capacity is 5000mAh (typical value). The image here is for reference only. Please refer to the actual product.
8. The battery capacity retention rate remains more than 88% after 1000 charge and discharge cycles of the current measurement. Based on the data of the Reno8 series, the battery will have a battery capacity retention rate of more than 80% after 1,600 cycles which is approximately equivalent to 4 years of use according to OPPO lab simulation of the user’s daily behaviour (full charging-discharging once a day). The data was obtained from OPPO Labs and will differ slightly due to the test software version and specific testing environment.
9. 5G network connection depends on whether the SIM card supports 5G networks, and it also depends on the 5G frequency band and 5G network construction of the user’s location. The image here is for reference only. Please refer to the actual product.
10. RAM Expansion adds virtual RAM to the original physical RAM. The data was collected from the model used in the laboratory test; actual results may vary depending on the model.
11. “48-Month Fluency Protection” means that through the optimization of software, hardware and other comprehensive technologies, OPPO Reno10 5G has passed the 48-month fluency testing in OPPO laboratory. “Fluency Protection” does not mean that there is absolutely no lag. Due to factors such as network environment and personal usage, the actual experience may be different. Please refer to the actual experience.
12. To use Multi-Screen Connect, your computer must meet these minimum requirements: Windows 10 build 18362 or later; Intel i3 2.4GHz processor and above; Wi-Fi Direct; Bluetooth protocol 4.1 or higher. 8GB RAM and 2.4GHz & 5GHz dual-band Wi-Fi are recommended.
13. The display supports Spotify controls and food delivery information from Zomato and Swiggy and more to be released once they’re available. Please inquire local carriers and sales service for detailed information.
14. Auto Pixelate supports Messenger and WhatsApp. Please refer to the actual situation. The on-device algorithm does not access the content of chat messages.
* Product pictures are for reference only. Please refer to the actual product. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to reasons such as changes in suppliers or manufacturers. The data on the page is provided by OPPO-designed technical parameters, and test data is collected from laboratories and suppliers. In actual circumstances, the data will differ slightly, depending on the test software version, specific testing environment, and specific version.